Accommodation and travelling
All participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements and accommodation.
Hotels close to the seminar venue include:
- Hotel Rainha Dona Amélia http://www.hotelrainhadamelia.pt/
- B&B Guesthouse A Esplanada, Rua Dr. Antonio dos Santos Amaral, 6000-348 Castelo Branco
- Hotel TRYP Colina do Castelo, Rua Da Piscina S/N – Castelo Branco
How to reach Castelo Branco
- If you travel to Portugal by international bus or train: international trains run daily between Paris and Lisbon (Sud Express), crossing the border at Vilar Formoso. The nearest international train or bus stop is Guarda. To cover the last 80 km and reach Castelo Branco it is recommended to take a bus.
- If you travel to Portugal by plane: Lisbon international airport is your best option, combined with bus (Rede Expressos – Intercity) https://www.rede-expressos.pt/default.aspx or train (CP – Intercidades) https://www.cp.pt/passageiros/en connections.
- If you travel within the country: Travelling by car to Castelo Branco is comfortable and easy though the A23 motorway.